Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018

Halloween breakfast!!! It's awesome to eat food with eyeballs!
I'm going batty...literally. :)
Aaron and his friends made an interesting costume with these heads and a white sheet. I didn't get a picture of all of them, though.
This was the first year that Leeah and Kamea did not go trick or treating together. Kamea was invited to her friend's neighborhood and didn't really want her little sister hanging around with them. It's not fun going trick or treating with just your mom, so I texted the mom of one of Leeah's school friends to see if she would like to go with Leeah. She immediately said yes. Later in the night when we met up, the mom expressed how grateful she was that we had invited her daughter out trick or treating. Every year, they usually get an invite from friends in their neighborhood, but this year they didn't, and she was a bit sad to tell her daughter that they weren't invited. That's when she received the invite from me, and all was well!
Cowgirl and red riding hood/fox
Kamea(giraffe) with her friend Jimena(deer)
Loot!!!

No comments: